Develop greater capacity for inner peace, personal fulfillment, deepened relationships, and compassionate leadership.
- Explore your hopes and dreams and define what success looks like for you
- Orientation and designing our alliance
- Selecting x number of Kaleidoscope lenses for exploration
- Defining how we will work with the lenses together
- Setting your development goals based on challenges you face and the lenses you select
- 3-way session with your manager (if you so choose)
- Move into the coaching process where you are the driver and I am the navigator
- Periodic coaching based on your needs (usually 8 to 10 sessions over 5 to 10 months)
- Ongoing evaluation
- Closure meeting
Barbara began her consulting and coaching business more than 35 years ago with two areas of focus
- Individual development through individual and peer coaching and programs for leadership development
- Organization development and effectiveness through supporting teamwork and right relationship
Barbara is touched by how the commonest of life’s experiences are also the most exotic. Take parenting for example. Barbara is a single parent. She adopted her son, Michael, in Peru when he was just ten weeks old. Parenting has been a precious gift and powerful learning adventure into such skills as patience, humility, kindness, and creativity.
Professionally, she has focused on executive leadership coaching for decades. This work suits her well and people who work with her find themselves having nourishing and rewarding experiences.
A significant amount of Barbara’s coaching is virtual. She has a passion for global community and for transforming our online experiences from transactions into deeper connections. Virtual coaching also reinforces that geography is no longer a barrier. Barbara has coached several hundred business leaders in over thirty-five countries from Argentina to Russia, from Vietnam to Belgium, from the US to South Africa.
Barbara has a long history of working in organizations. She started her organization consulting business more than 35 years ago and has had the privilege of working with several global organizations including Medtronic, Cargill, General Mills, Honeywell, and American Express.
In addition to coaching and consulting, Barbara is an author. She has written several published articles and her book, Leadership in a Challenging World: A Sacred Journey, has been used as a text in university business classes in the US, India, and Brazil.
Barbara has been honored with the 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award from The Gestalt Center for Organization and Systems Development for “making a difference in the world with her presence” and “contributing to the Center’s purpose which is: The transformation of humankind.”
References available upon request.
- A free introductory call
- PDFs of selected Kaleidoscope lenses
- The coaching from orientation through closure
Negotiated based on
- How we design our alliance (number of sessions, number of lenses, etc.)
- Finding a mutually beneficial place where we both feel respected and valued
- Your ability to pay
- Generally in the range of $2000 per lens with a minimum of 3 lenses